Thursday, January 7, 2010

Photographing Your Garment Test

They specifically want front and back views of whatever you sew. Particularly since I didn't go to the in-person interview, of the four outfits I did I decided to photogragh them this way:

  •  Front View
  •  Back View
  • Close Up Detail
 Since I did this for two outfits that made six photos (the max you can send is ten) so the other two outfits I just sent the front and back views

This was one of the things showed to me at Portfolio Day with the sample. The close up shot is important so they can view the details of your construction. 

3 comments:

  1. By up close shots do they mean a close up of the stitching or fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but let's say you have a shirt with ruffled shoulder. You do full shots of the front and back of the shirt, then do a third of that ruffled shoulder.

    ReplyDelete